This week I am going to set myself the goal of updating my to-do list. I have written about the short-comings of my to-do list and what I would like to do with it, but never actually got around to doing anything about it.
So what do I actually want to do to the list this week?
- Make sure there is nothing on the list that has already been done
- Make sure there are no duplicates on the list
- Make sure everything on the list is still relevant and needed
- Make sure everything has some indication of where it is to be carried out
- Make sure everything has enough detail to enable it to be carried out
Then if I have time I would like to start working through and seeing if there are any that I can quickly complete, there is a lot of stuff that needs an archive, but some material may well be online since I originally added them to the list.
I don’t really want to be adding any more items to my list just yet (there are already 165 items on the list) but I suspect one or two more will be added along the way and some existing entries may well need to expanded.