I made good progress on sorting out my hard drive this week, the TROWER surname folder is as good as done, and I got sidetracked and sorted through the MITCHELL surname folder as well.
Virtually all my research from the West Sussex Record Office three weeks ago has been transcribed, I still have one will to transcribe (Thomas PIERCEY) and I need to scan both of the copies of the wills, just in case I need to refer to them again.
There was no new research this, and I haven’t done any of the things I needed to do to restart my GEERING research, but I am confident that I will be back on track with that this week.
As well as the PIERCEY wills that I have to scan, I have quite a lot of other scanning to do, lots of postcards that need doing (some of which you will see in the coming weeks) and a few other bits and pieces. I will be pleased if I can get that completed this week.
- Finish sorting out the TROWER folder and files.
- Transcribe the will of Thomas PIERCEY.
- Contact the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain about the GEERINGs to see if they have any information.
- Book a seat at the East Sussex Record Office and order the documents I need to view for my GEERING research.
- Scan postcards and other documents.
- Start working on sorting out the GEERING folder.