A new year, full of new challenges and new opportunities. More stories to be uncovered and exciting discoveries to be made. And not forgetting the chance to do some filing and planning, where would we be without organisation?
- Make a start on organising my family photos. Set up new folders under each surname for the photos that have been identified.
- Work out the best way of naming and tagging the photos, both identified and unidentified.
- Pick an unidentified photo and start trying to identify it.
- Order the will and death certificate for Mercy STEADMAN (née TROWER) and go over the existing information I have for her.
- Start putting together some basic to-do lists for some archive visits hopefully in the near future, based on the work I have already done for my Christmas Tree Project last year.