Here is a selection of photos from my trip to Framfield and Blackboys in Sussex, last Saturday (9th May 2009). These are of the Church of St. Thomas à Becket, Framfield, Sussex.
- The Wandering Genealogist takes a break
- Where have my photos gone?
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 5 (revisited) – Once a week each way, but not for much longer
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 10 – On “the Way” again
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 9 – Getting into the groove
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 8 – Fulking lime kiln
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 7 – Eyesore on the ridge
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 6 – “He sendeth springs into the valleys”
Top Five Posts
Subscribe to my RSS feed
Click here to subscribe to my RSS feed