This will be an interesting data-set for both family and local historians, and with the Post Office being such a large employer, I am sure most people will be able to find relations in these records. I can think of at least one relation of mine that should be mentioned (my great grandfather’s second wife’s second husband), but I am sure there will be others.
- The Wandering Genealogist takes a break
- Where have my photos gone?
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 5 (revisited) – Once a week each way, but not for much longer
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 10 – On “the Way” again
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 9 – Getting into the groove
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 8 – Fulking lime kiln
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 7 – Eyesore on the ridge
- Sussex Day 2012: Part 6 – “He sendeth springs into the valleys”
Top Five Posts
Subscribe to my RSS feed
Click here to subscribe to my RSS feed